Indoor Plant, Creative Container Gardening for Patios, Landscape or Interior Color
Indoor Plants bring life into a room. Some plants require more light than others and I can offer ideas for you that will be low maintenance (for those very busy lives)!
I often get calls from Mortgage Brokers, Bankers and Realtors requesting a delivery of one of my gardens to a New Approved Home Loan recipient or for a New Home Buyer! I add a card with a note of “Thanks for your trust in acquiring a Loan” or “Welcome to your New Home!” I’ve also delivered for Sympathy, Anniversary, Valentine’s Day and Holidays!
I take pride in the presentation of the Indoor Plants and Garden Containers. My garden containers are made fresh, can be customized and each product is unique. My intent is to keep to the customer’s need.
I do offer a plant service for offices. Indoor plants are excellent office decorating ideas. My office greenery service includes either taking over an existing service or starting fresh with new office plants! I can provide a maintenance program of coming to the office weekly, bi-weekly or even once a month.
My maintenance program extends into personal lives, as well, as I visit homes, too!
I offer consultation which can be just time with me, going over ideas…..or, using that time to go towards the work efforts in creating a desired look or feel. I like to educate as well as provide life, color and enjoyment into office spaces as well as homes.
- I use existing client’s pots; can purchase new pots; use anything empty which can provide for a very unique garden
- Events such as Birthdays, Graduations, and so on …
- Gifts for any and all occasions
- Office decorating ideas, office plants and gardens
- Wheelbarrow Gardens
- Door Prizes at parties
- Hostess Gifts
- Partnering with: Real Estate Agents for move-in gifts
- Interior Designers
- “Mending Broken Leaves” service, nurturing plants back to health
- “Refresh” service, adding new plants to current plants in yards to give it a ‘refreshed look’
- Work with you on decorating ideas you may have!